1. We may collect your contact information info@capiatlpropertymarketing.
com.au when you visit our web site.
Unless you object, your contact information may be used:
– to send you information about our activities and general promotional material
– to monitor who is accessing the web site or using particular services; and
– to profile the type of people accessing the web site.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this way or in any other ways you can advise us by email. 2. We make use of “cookies” which enables us to monitor web site traffic and to improve our services. A “cookie” does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you can either accept or reject it in each instance. 3. We will not sell or supply your personal information to a third party, or use your personal information for any purpose which is not related to your use of this web site. Accordingly personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect. 4. Should you request us not to use personal information in a particular way or not at all, we will endeavour to implement all reasonable measures to comply with your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
– we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not advise us of your objection to such use or disclosure;
– we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist an agency responsible for law enforcement, for government or public security; or
– we are required by law to disclose the information.